Free karaokes for you at any time

We starting a new world of karaokes.. you can request any karaokes here or mail us at hidden8757@gmail.com.very shortly we will add our karaoke list here... enjoy singing......

http://karaokefree.ning.com/

5 Response to "Free karaokes for you at any time"

  1. Rajkamal says:

    HI ,
    i am really immpressed with your blog for karaoke.
    my friend i urgently needed a karaoke song for my sister.its

    SWARNA MUKILE SWARNA MUKILE SWAPNAM KANARUNDO (MALAYALAM SONG)
    Movie; Ithu njangalude katha
    Singer: S.Janaki
    Music: Johnson

    if u can get it by 2-3 day i would realyy apprieciete .She has competition on 25th june 2010

    Unknown says:

    Hai,

    Thanks for this great help.Let me get a karaoke for the song "Minnaminunge minnumminunge.." by 'Kalabavan MANI' from movie 'KABADI KABADI'If I get it'll be a great help.
    Thanks.

    Unknown says:

    Thanks for this great help.Let me get a karaoke for the song "Minnaminunge minnumminunge.." by 'Kalabavan MANI' from movie 'KABADI KABADI'If I get it'll be a great help.
    Thanks.

    Unknown says:

    hello can you please send me the karaoke for Minnaminuge from Kabadi Kabadi movie. Actually i needed it for my son. He has a competition. Email id jeruzelem@gmail.com

    Unknown says:

    Pls upload "yaathrayaai sooryaankuram" from film Niram.

    Note: The first part of the song 'aakasamekham marannepoy' remains the same. Pls don't cut it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger